Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Bitch Is Back!

Hellooooooo Interwebs! The title is correct: this bitch is back. It's been five months and nineteen days since I last blogged, but who's counting? The old blog is no more. In fact, it's been deleted since December. "Why?" you're probably asking. "What have you been doing? Why haven't you been writing?" And those are all valid questions, my darlings. Unfortunately, I cannot answer them right now. To find out more about the drama that ensued, you'll have to read my upcoming novel Crucified.
I just have to write it first.

In the mean time, I will still be updating with my thoughts on life, knitting, acting, Doctor Who, Hobbit-y things, Whedonesque things, and living in the dangerous city. Just last night my Unit and I both heard two gunshots around midnight -- woohoo!  I've been taking advantage of Blogger's "scheduling" feature, which means there are about a week's worth of posts coming atcha in the next, well, week.  So check back often for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment