Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Anti-Valentine's Day Mix

I made a copy of this mix for my two co-workers, but I thought I'd share it with the masses as well.

Please note:  Leonard has nothing against Valentine's Day in theory.  As I've grown older, it means less to me, especially as my Unit and I typically typically have work, a show, a blizzard, etc. on February 14th.  So it's not a big deal for us.  If you like it, great!  If you don't, don't get hung up on it.  There is no need to feel bad on a made-up holiday.  But Ludo's "Love Me Dead" inspired me to make this somewhat ironic list.  It has changed over time.  Here's the most recent incarnation:

  1. "Bad Reputation" (Joan Jett)
  2. "Before He Cheats" (Carrie Underwood)
  3. "Coin-Operated Boy" (The Dresden Dolls)
  4. "Cowboy Casanova" (Carrie Underwood)
  5. "Every You Every Me" (Placebo)
  6. "Fuck You" (CeeLo Green)
  7. "Heart-Shaped Glasses" (Marilyn Manson)
  8. "Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)" (P!nk)
  9. "Love Me Dead" (Ludo)
  10. "She Hates Me" (Puddle of Mudd)
  11. "She's So Mean" (Matchbox 20)
  12. "U + Ur Hand" (P!nk)
Enjoy my "Anti-Valentine's Day" list!  Or, as the lady who lives in my iPod calls is, my "AN-teh-vel-EN-tin-us" Day mix.


No comments:

Post a Comment